Itunes - Album Cover Artwork

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 9,1 Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz, 2gb RAM, Snow Leopard, Macbook 7,1 Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz, 2gb RAM, SL
Hello,

I have been storing all my albums from cd to Itunes and most of the time it will put the album cover photo on it to...

but some albums it can not find a cover is there any way I can manually apply a photo to an album?

Thanks!

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 9,1 Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz, 2gb RAM, Snow Leopard, Macbook 7,1 Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz, 2gb RAM, SL
Hello,

I have been storing all my albums from cd to Itunes and most of the time it will put the album cover photo on it to...

but some albums it can not find a cover is there any way I can manually apply a photo to an album?

Thanks!

Hi again,

I have worked it out!
For those who might want to know.

Click on the Album in itunes so that it is selected
Click File > Get Info
Then double click on album
and Choose the picture to add.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Or just drag and drop the album cover into the little box in the bottom left corner of the iTunes window.

Reaction score
What I do is check the iTunes store for the album and then if it is there but yet iTunes tells me it can't find the artwork I check the title in iTunes because 9.8 out of 10 times the album is in iTunes I just have not put the title in to match what iTunes has.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
There's also Coverscout that will grab missing covers from a variety of places..

Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.