Delay on 13" Macbook Pro's

Reaction score
Hello guys, i put a deposit for a 13" Macbook Pro, and it was promissed for last friday ( Aug 28 )

everyday i call in to ask them whats happening and they say today today today......:Shouting:

so i went to a friend that works there, and he told me they havn't got the shipment, and he thinks its because the new laptops should bring Snow installed.

It ok if i need to wait for that reason...i just dont like stupid secrets!:Shouting:

hope it gets here soon O:)

any of you having the same trouble?

Reaction score
I know it must be very hard to wait that long for your machine, especially since you were already supposed to have it, we're here for you...:)

But just remember: forbearance is no acquittance;D

something to keep in mind, right?

OP
E
Reaction score
I know it must be very hard to wait that long for your machine, especially since you were already supposed to have it, we're here for you...:)

But just remember: forbearance is no acquittance;D

something to keep in mind, right?

i guess not having a computer is making loose my mind!

i had 2 mac laptops and they got stolen 1 month ago when some thugs broke entered my house to get my bikes and conveniently my mac:Shouting:

Reaction score
Wow, wouldn't you like to have a go at those.... well do they actually qualify as people?

If your things aren't safe in your own home, then what must you do?

I'd install a really good alarmsystem if I were you...
I wish you the best with your new mac, and take it to bed with you. :)

OP
E
Reaction score
Wow, wouldn't you like to have a go at those.... well do they actually qualify as people?

If your things aren't safe in your own home, then what must you do?

I'd install a really good alarmsystem if I were you...
I wish you the best with your new mac, and take it to bed with you. :)

actually i moved out that place, now live in a nicer area much nicer! ;D

and yes..i did sleep with them on my nighttable....one of was an old g4 (with problems, but worked) and a new intel white mac with 4 gigs! :Shouting:

right now im just ****** at the store a bit, i paid 150 bucks and well i dont want to be a scammer but im sure many here
(geographycal reference) would be all over the place asking for an equal or better product, since my 150 had a receipt with promise....

Reaction score
couldn't wait so i ended up going into a store on sacramento and buying my 1st mac 2 days ago..

Reaction score
Good for you man... have fun with your 1st mac:)
Feel free to assk questions anytime:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
Right after you search of course!

Reaction score
I know what you mean ive been waiting for mine and its been one week yesterday and on the UPS tracking site ive calculated its current amount of travel in km and its traveled 12000 plus kilometers and its still not delivered. Cant wait to get it and give it its moneys worth.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.