OS X Voices

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
Ok, I recently discovered the voice command in OS X (I've been having my computer tell everybody "knock knock" jokes constantly for the past couple days). Anyways, I really only like a couple of the voices that come with OS X, does anybody know where I can find some more, preferably free (I don't care enough to pay unless the voice is like perfect)? I did a google and found one company called Cestral or something like that. Does anybody know anywhere else? I'd love to find like a "sexy" voice for my mac, it would be pretty funny (and in a way, fitting. the 17" PB is one sexy computer!)

Thanks!

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
wow, the quality on those voices where really good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.