SFWord Processing plug-in error and Pages

Reaction score
Just installed Snow Leopard today. Then just now I tried to open a document in pages. One which I used to create using one of the templates. Now I get an error "...closing unexpectedly...SFWord processing plug-in error". never got this before. What gives?

I can open my other Pages document files which didn't use one of the templates.

Reaction score
OK I'm seeing a trend here. I am a music producer and I have been using Mac for the last couple of years with no problem. Now that I have upgraded to Snow Leopard my DAW's(recording programs) shut down on me repeatedly and just about 90% of music producers rely on Macs for their programs.

OP
D
Reaction score
Lost Society,

Welcome to the club. How were we to expect we'd run into these problems after installing Snow Leopard? As I mentioned. For me, so far the problem has only been with a file I had created using the travel journal template. No problems opening my fax template created sheets, Or other documents not using a template. Hopefully some one knows a way around this. Or that Apple will offer a fix in their next bug fix.

Having your DAW's go down all the time can't be good. Costing people in your line of work time and money.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.