macbook pro 13' 2.26 won't start up

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for reading my first post.
my problem is the next: when i try to turn my macbook pro 13' 2.26 (i bought it a month ago) it does the start up sound, and then the grey screen with the apple logo and the spinning circle appear. but it doesn't go any further. it is the same way for several minutes. i hold the power button to turn it off and try the option+command+p+r, hold D, hold C, i runned the hardware test, i turned it on by holding it and keep holding but nothing seems to work. i tried this plugged and unplugged. does anyone know what i can do to make it work? i live in argentina and the closest apple store is 300km away, so it would be my last option to go there and get it repaired.
thanks you all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
How about powering on and booting of Install disk by holding C key and then doing an 'Archive and Install' which will give you a new copy to boot off.

OP
F
Reaction score
How about powering on and booting of Install disk by holding C key and then doing an 'Archive and Install' which will give you a new copy to boot off.

do you mean, to insert the mac OS X instalation cd and reinstall everithing again? if not where do i find "Archive and Install"?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.