Printer drivers for a Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4 MBP, 2.53GHz, 4GB memory, 320GB hard-drive 5400 rpm
G'day,

Hopefully I am posting in the right area.

Anyway, I just about Googled out trying to find a printer driver for my Canon MP370 printer. I've been to the Canon website and there is nothing on there and I've read hundred of threads who are looking at the problem.

Anyway do I give up and buy another printer or has someone got a solution? :Confused:

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Bob

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Sorry bob Cannon Australia for one advises a Windows printer only with drivers available from Windows 98 on. Of course sometimes they just don't bother include Mac drivers so keep trying:-

Canon

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry bob Cannon Australia for one advises a Windows printer only with drivers available from Windows 98 on. Of course sometimes they just don't bother include Mac drivers so keep trying:-

Canon

Thanks, I guess it is a new printer then.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
I had a Canon when I bought my first Mac almost 3 yrs ago now.

I already knew Canon wasn't supporting anything but Windows with most of their printers it seemed as I was not able to get it working in Linux either.

Went ahead and bit the bullet, promised myself no more 3rd party appliances that wouldn't support all 3 OS's. Got a HP network printer that's been attached to the router now ever since. All my machines can print to it, whether XP, Win7, Linux or OS X and since it sits on the router rather than attached to a computer, no more trying to figure out how to share it or making sure that computer is on all the time.

Reaction score
Did you find an answer? I am trying to hook up an imagerunner 1670 and the driver download on support says to install stuffit expander, but how do i get them to run after i downloaded them??

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Did you find an answer? I am trying to hook up an imagerunner 1670 and the driver download on support says to install stuffit expander, but how do i get them to run after i downloaded them??

No I didn't, just bought a new printer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.