Subversion question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8GB, 3 750GB HDs, 250GB HD, two 22" monitors, 1 iMac, 1 13" Macbook Pro, AppleTv, 2 iPhones
Please forgive my lack of knowledge, I am Windows developer by trade and I am trying to make the conversion to XCode in my spare time.

I set up SVN on my main computer, a MacPro. This is my main development machine. I used Versions to create the repository. I am accessing the repository locally with just a path to the directory; no ssh.

My secondary machine is a new MacbookPro, that I am trying to set up as a secondary development machine, so I don't spend all of my time in the study. What is the best way to connect to the repository on the main machine so I can quickly sync the files between the two computers?

I don't really need to sync the computers over the net as the laptop will rarely leave the house, and when it does, I will just sync it up before I leave.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.