Voice Changer?

Reaction score
I have been looking for about a week now for a software i can use, while i play an online game, that will change my voice while i play...

All the ones i have seen for mac have horrific reviews, and all the good software is for PC.

Does anyone have an application or something for the mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
The closest thing I have to what I think is what you are looking for is Audacity (you can find and download it from Sourceforge.net). You record audio and then you can put all kinds of effects to it and play it back. One of them is changing pitch, both up and down.

What you seem to be looking for, though, is something that will play your microphone input live back through speakers, and change the pitch of it when it comes through your speakers. I have never actually thought about that, so I haven't looked for one, but it would be very cool if there was.

Where have you looked?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.