why macbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just want to ask you guys this question. Why did you guys decide to get a macbook even though you pay for less specs. I'm trying to get a new laptop and did some research. It seems like if you buy pc you get better specs with same money as you would spend on the macbook. So I'm just wondering why did you guys chose to buy this machine

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I just want to ask you guys this question. Why did you guys decide to get a macbook even though you pay for less specs. I'm trying to get a new laptop and did some research. It seems like if you buy pc you get better specs with same money as you would spend on the macbook. So I'm just wondering why did you guys chose to buy this machine

We've been here many times before...it's NOT the hardware, it's the OS!

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
Lies Nick!

Its the sexy hardware, the amazing OS and the premium held with it.
Not to mention the plastic dell laptop people walking past thinking "wow, should have brought a mac"

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD

In summary, you get what you pay for. If you're skeptical about that claim, schedule a personal shopper appointment at an Apple Store and see what you think.

And since we've visited this topic so many times before, I see no reason for yet another one of these.

Feel free to use our search function if you feel the need to do more research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.