time to upgrade?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
how long do you plan on having your ibook for. or what will new ibooks have to have for you to upgrade?

J

Jefe3223

I'll keep this one around for awhile. I don't have the income to buy all the time, so it'll last me 'till 10.4 becomes obsolete (per se) or turn into 9.0 haha. There will have to be software that I can't get and, well, just be old. That's about it.

I

iDVFH.

My rule has always been a new computer every 4-5 years..but now that I have a Mac I might keep it longer (but I doubt it) Apple will probable have such cool stuff out in the next few years I might find myself buying a desktop..I was looking at the iMacs but the Powerbook is beautiful..that's my next buy, but not for some time...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
This is my second one in 2 years

M

mangoSharingan

I bought mine last December and I plan to keep it for at least 2 more years since I will be taking it with me on my year abroad as part of my degree next year. I may be getting a Mac Mini in the summer though, and hopefully if I still want a new laptop in the future, I will save up a bit more and get a Powerbook instead of an iBook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.