How do I best use the sleep timer?

Reaction score
How do I prevent the earphones from falling out while I am sleeping? I want to use my iPod's sleep timer because this way, I don't have to wake anyone (I need a really loud alarm to properly wake up, without falling asleep again).
Also, is it possible to change the alert of the sleep timer to a music file? I know this is possible for the alarm, but is it for the sleep timer?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
How do I prevent the earphones from falling out while I am sleeping? I want to use my iPod's sleep timer because this way, I don't have to wake anyone (I need a really loud alarm to properly wake up, without falling asleep again).
Also, is it possible to change the alert of the sleep timer to a music file? I know this is possible for the alarm, but is it for the sleep timer?

My question is...How the heck can you sleep all night with the earphones in?...don't think I could do it!;D

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.