Boot Camp Partition disappeared

Reaction score
Hello,

Hoping for some help. I have a Mac Pro and am running snow leopard, with parallels 4. I used super duper to make a copy of my hard drive and when the process was done I can no longer find the boot camp partition on either the original disk or the copied disk. When I use disk utility to look at the drive it says there are 2 partitions on the original and copied disk under the info tab but will not let me see them under the partition tab. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks Raul

Reaction score
When your in disk utility and you see your hard drive thats missing, right click on it and the click on mount. I think i had a similar problem after i installed Snow Leopard i accidently right clicked on the Windows partition and it disappeared and then went to disk utility to look for it and right clicked on it and mounted again and bang it was back.

Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.