wireless internet

Reaction score
hello.

I have 3wireless broadband. now and again i recieve this.
the connection was terminated by the remote site.

can someone explain for me.
ta very much for your time:D

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.33 4GB: MacPro 8 Core 2.8, 16GB: MacMini 2.26 4GB: MacMin 2.53 4GB: iPhone3GS 32GB
Hi, welcome to the forums.

The message pretty much means what it says, for whatever reason, your connection to your ISP (3 wireless) has been terminated. This happens from time to time. I use the Verizon USB broadband card when I am on the road and periodically get drops like this.

If it is happening often, to the point of your service becoming non-usuable, you may want to call your ISP, otherwise, simply reconnect.

Reaction score
Hey, I can help, is this in relation to the upgrade to snow leopard? Do you live in Ireland? If so give me a call, 085-xxxxxxx, I just spend 45 minutes on the phone to Apple and now its all sorted. I can talk you through it and save you money on the tech support call.

OP
B
Reaction score
hey thank you all that was real useful, i don't have the snow leopard :) it was just something i needed to know if i needed to be concerned over in the long run. thanks

Reaction score
Well the only other answer i can tell you is 3 Mobile broadband is crap. I have that happen all the time lately, and my contract is up in October, I will be switching, its so frustrating!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.