Snow Leopard Upgrade Price

Reaction score
Am overseas for a couple of months and traveling extensively.

I wish to upgrade to Snow Leopard (although I am content with my current OS). This is my first Apple computer and an upgrade for $29 seems inexpensive. Is this price going to go up in the future? If so, I can just order the OS now and have it sit at home for a few months before installing. Or, will it stay the same so I can save my $29 and buy more beer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Who knows! I can't see the Apple will put the price up, BUT, they may discontinue the upgrade discs and resort to selling it as part of the pack.
I'd buy now to be sure. No harm in it sitting around though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Seriously doubt that Apple would put the price up because many people are seeing this as not a completely new OS despite it going from 10.5 to 10.6. I wouldn't rush into getting a brand new OS if you're content with your current one as everything works (which is the most important thing computer wise).

Saying that, I purchased a copy the day it came out and am loving the 64-bit technology =]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook core 2 duo, 2 GHz, 2GB, 320GB HDD
if your ok with your system now, i would wait, not worth it IMO.. but if you have money to burn, do it..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook4,1 2.4Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 160GB HD OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard | iPod Touch 16gb 2G
Get it now, don't risk having to pay more if you can get it now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.