Ical to Google Calendar true Sync

Reaction score
So really what is the issue here. I can update my ical on the "Google Calendar" but i want my entire ical to sync with google calendar. Any suggestions? Is google not allowing this? Is Apple not allowing this? We are at a point that most of use use multiple devices and they need to talk (sync) with each other.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I sync Google Calendar with iCal. Here are Google's instructions on how to set up GCal with iCal. Note that those steps simply add GCal to iCal.

Before you do that, just to be safe, backup iCal first. To do so, go to File > "Back up iCal...". This shouldn't mess up your calendar but if you're like me, you don't want to take any chances.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
There is always Spanning Sync. I tried it a while back and it worked like a charm for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.