Airport wont work

Reaction score
Hello I have a HP notebook with WINDOWS Vista already on it, what happened is i cant stand VISTA and i wanted to shoot myself it was taking so long to load programs. i have 4GB of RAM enough for any computer...over the required limit. What my problem is i installed iDeneb v1.4 10.5.6 i for Intel/AMD with support for SSE2. This is a Mac OS for a PC. My install went amazing everything is okay after a long time of trying to figure out all the drivers i need, well i have selected the broadcom wireless driver and it loads and installs and everything before hand (you have to selct drivers before you install) but i dont have internet at all. Nothing happeneds even when i put my Ethernet cord into the laptop it wont let the internet come up. All i get is (Failed) under all the network stuff. So i know i must need a driver or something, i was wondering if you would help me figure out what is wrong and if you could please tell me what i need to do so that i can load my internet since it is the only thing that is not working.

My computer Specs are:
Port Replicator/Connector: 1 Notebook Expansion Port 3

eSATA Ports: 1 ESATA/USB Combo

Communications Description: Integrated LAN
Integrated Modem
Integrated Wireless LAN

Interface Type: RJ-45
RJ-11 Phone Connector
802.11 Wireless Networking

Data Transfer Rate: 56Kbps Modem
54 Mbps
10/100Mbps Network

Protocols: 802.11b
802.11g

Width: 15.59"

Height: 1.31"~1.66"

Depth: 11.22"

Weight: 7.75 lbs

Mouse Type: TouchPad™ Pointing Device

Buttons: On/Off

This is the install i used:

YouTube - How to install iDeneb on your PC

Please help so i can get this internet working and tell me how to do it. I know something must be wrong because at the top of my machine i have a internet looking thing you have to have on for like the internet to pick up internet and well it is orng.Meaning it is off when i press it to make it blue (on) it does nothing meaning something is wrong on that i must have the wrong driver. Could you please help me to figure out which one i need to select in the driver portion. Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What you installed is a rip-off of OS X 10.5.6 (OS X Leopard). The Apple EULA specifically does not allow OS X to be installed on non Apple hardware. You won't receive help from this forum.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
I was almost going to say something like that. A PC is a PC, and a Mac is a Mac, until Apple says otherwise. It's their software, meant for their hardware.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.