Problems after Snow Leopard upgrade

Reaction score
After upgrading to Snow Leopard yesterday I've come a across a couple problems. The first being that when I use firefox for more then a few minutes it crashes my mac, it happens every time. The second problem is the built in iSight camera on my MBP doesn't seem to work anymore, when I try to use photobooth or iChat I get an message saying theres no camera connected.

So does anyone have some suggestions here.. I'd really prefer to use firefox over Safari. I don't really use the built in camera much but still..

Reaction score
My Firefox 3.5.2 also freezes every time I open it but only about 8 seconds after opening it, even in safe mode at the "what to permanently disable" window. Activity Monitor says it's using ~100%.

It seems to start running properly after a few minutes of waiting (3 min after launch as I was typing this) sometimes. If it was to freeze while running properly, it'd have to do with YouTube such as opening a YouTube tab or closing a YouTube tab. Most of the time YouTube works fine though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15 inch | 2.66Ghz | 320GB-HD | 4G-RAM | GeForce 9400M & 9600M GT with 512MB DDR3 SDRAM
At first I had problems with Firefox being slower but now, some reason, it isn't. Maybe mine updated? Here is screenshot of About Mozilla FireFox. I noticed that is says 10.6.

But I see you have a later version than mine. So I guess your says 10.6 also?

Screen shot 2009-08-31 at 11.59.38 PM.png

Reaction score
Mine seems to be working fine.. Didnt experience any crashes or lagginess. Wierd

Reaction score
How do I "clean"? Would that automatically uninstall too?

when inserting your disc..

use disk utility

erase it and install it ...

have a fresh snow leopard...

make sure you do a back up..before you do it..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.