Reinstalling usb 3g modem software

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac
I have an Alltel Pantech UM175AL usb 3g modem that I can't get to work with my iMac. I had previously installed the QuickLink software included on the usb device but I "uninstalled" it by deleting the program a few months ago because I didn't want to use it anymore. Turns out we signed a year contract so it's going to be a waste if I can't get this thing to work.

I found the manual online and it says that one cannot manually reinstall program, to first uninstall through the program, reinsert the device, and the computer should recognize it as new.

Well...problem is, I didn't delete it through the program. I just dragged the program to the trash. I also deleted the Cache files related to it. I figure there are some files that still need to be deleted for it to be completely uninstalled. My iMac doesn't even recognize that it is plugged in.

Please help!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.