• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Highest earner!

Reaction score
The Apple store is London, UK is the highest earning store per square foot in the country. With a turnover of £2,000 per square foot, this store alone generates £60 million per year.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
Thats impressive stats, but what source?

OP
drummerkid1993
Reaction score
I think it was the evening standard newspaper however they also went on to say Apple plan to release their take on the notebook in september, the iPad.

Which of course seems completely untrue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
iPad, I think this is a myth, or at least the fake pictures thats been going around is. looks bulky.

But I could be wrong.

Lets have a quick glance at what market Apple are in.

Monitors
PDA's
Phones
Desktops
Laptops
TV
MP3 Store
Software

Maybe a netbook could be next

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.