Will this solve it?

Reaction score
So my wireless internet was running really so to determine whether it was the router or my ISP, used a wired connection, Modem to Macbook. My internet is as fast as ever.

The only problem is, I want to take my macbook around the house so would getting a new router solve this problem.

I really need an external hard drive aswell so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and look into the Time Capsule.

It seems perfect for what need but I'm worried it's not going to work fast even though it uses g

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
So my wireless internet was running really so to determine whether it was the router or my ISP, used a wired connection, Modem to Macbook. My internet is as fast as ever.

The only problem is, I want to take my macbook around the house so would getting a new router solve this problem.

I really need an external hard drive aswell so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and look into the Time Capsule.

It seems perfect for what need but I'm worried it's not going to work fast even though it uses g

Your title says, "Will this solve it?"...but I'm not sure I saw a question in the posting.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.