My Personal Website- some questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac G5 2 GHz 20 inch- IPod Touch 2nd Generation
ok so i had had a LOT of trouble getting a site for me, now i dont want to use the site that i am using forever, because i DO want my own domain name...

now i see that MobileMe is easy, but can you get your own Domain Name with it? Or should I just not bother?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
If you purchase a domain, you can set it up with MobileMe. Follow the instructions here.

OP
der_kitty
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
THANKS! thats a GREAT HELP! BUT, does it cost extra per month or per year aside from the 99/ year for MobileMe?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
1and1.com offers some very nice deals. I paid 20 dollars for 6 months of hosting, which includes 120gb of space, something like 1.2TB of traffic, and gave me the first domain name for free, for as long as I have my package with them. I currently host 2 domains, have barely began to touch the allotted space, and for the most part am happy with them.

OP
der_kitty
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i prefer to use Mobile Me XD nothing personal. coz i like a few other things they offer lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.