Can not decided on new 13in MBP or previous 15in MBP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 2gb ram aluminum body 2nd gen ipod nana, 1st ipod touch. iMac 2GHz 1gb ram
Same pice. 1400$

the new 13 inch one ill get an educations discount worth 100$. and a free ipod. Refurbished 15inch i wont get any of the 2

13-inch: 2.53GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory
250GB hard drive
SD card slot
Built-in 7-hour battery
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics

Refurbished MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
15.4-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
2GB memory
250GB hard drive
256MB GDDR3 graphics

What is the difference in the graphics?

which one?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 12 MBP 8gb ram, Crucial M4 SSD 512gb, Sandy Bridge i7
I vote for the 13". Portable, newest, you get more stuff, and with multitouch touchpad you can MAGNIFY. Have fun. :)

Actually, you may want to consider the base model 13". It's plenty fast and you can always upgrade if you need to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook4,1 2.4Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 160GB HD OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard | iPod Touch 16gb 2G
Really can't see why you would buy the 15", unless you NEEDED a 15" screen.

EDIT: My bad, got models confused!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" uMBP: iPhone 4
I vote for the 13". Portable, newest, you get more stuff, and with multitouch touchpad you can MAGNIFY. Have fun. :)

Actually, you may want to consider the base model 13". It's plenty fast and you can always upgrade if you need to.

The only extra things you would get with the 13" would be a SD slot, 7hr battery, and a slightly faster CPU.

You would loose the Express Card slot, Dedicated graphics card, larger screen, and a user relaceable battery, and the best set of speakers I have listened to on a laptop!

They both have the glass trackpad, etc.

I switched from 13" MBP to 15" MBP. The best decision I have made whilst being a Mac owner.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.