browser+flash(?) problem

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to both Mac and Mac-forums.
about an hour ago I got a problem that I didn't have a problem with today or before that either. When I log onto facebook in either firefox or safari I can't open my chat messages, I can see that someone wrote to me but I can't open it, I can open the chat-list(or what you should call it) and notifications etc. but not the chat. And nothing happens when I click my bookmarked applications either.

I also got another problem at the same time, When I'm streaming videos from veoh in high cuality I can't jump through the video by clicking timeline. though I sometimes can manage to drag the thingie that shows you where in the video you are.

Maybe I should mention that I've tried removing the flashplayer and reinstalled it, I also restarted the computer and cleared everything in both browsers.

I know these aren't huge problems, but I'd appreciate if someone knows how to solve this. And sorry for my bad explanation.

edit: I managed to figure this out. turned out it was my dock that was spooking after I changed it in Candybar.
So admins, go ahead and remove this thread :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.