Music Downloading Service

Reaction score
Well the kids have grown up and they want to download music. In the past I've used my pc with the 360Share program but I've recently moved the family to the IMac connected to a soon to be installed D Link DNS-323 NAS. Though I have no problem with ITunes managing my music I do have a problem buying it through ITunes, and 360Share doesn't work on the MAC.
What other music download services, free or not, have some of you used with the MAC? Please tell me the good, bad and ugly.

Thx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Though I have no problem with ITunes managing my music I do have a problem buying it through ITunes, and 360Share doesn't work on the MAC.
May I ask why you have a problem with getting your music through iTunes? Is it the new pricing? In my experience, it has been a great music store - it's fast, reliable, easy to navigate and contains a lot of music.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Your going to have to find a subscription service then. Rhapsody or Napster.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.