Having multiple docks

Reaction score
Hi, is there any >>FREE<< application that lets you have more than a dock at the same time? and i don't mean a silly application that lets you switch docks, i want one that lets me have one dock on the left corner, another completaly diferent dock(by that i mean what applications it can start) on the botton, and yet another diferent one on the right all at the same time!

i haven't had any luck on this type of application, all i could find was some outdated things that lets you switch docks, but only having one at a time..

OP
G
Reaction score
it's paid, so it's useless to me... however thx for the info!

also it's not realy a Dock, is some sort of blank plate where you put stuff, as usefull as a Dock, but not realy a Dock, docks are more stylish ;D

Why is it sooo hard to just Copy Paste a dock into the right and left sides of the screen? Well i have no idea how to do it, however some developers should know... And this should be a inbuilt feature of OSX

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.