Wireless keyboard for iMac.

Reaction score
Just a question please about the wireless keyboard I bought for my iMac. What is the average battery life with the batteries that came with the keyboard? When the batteries are about to die, is there any kind of warning to replace the batteries? Again, I know it may be a silly question, but I'm still new to the iMac experience. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Take Care and May God Bless!O:)

Ed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
the batteries can last 6 months but i dont know how much you use your iMac. if you click on your BT icon in the menu mar you can scroll down and see how much battery life is left.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
the batteries can last 6 months but i dont know how much you use your iMac. if you click on your BT icon in the menu mar you can scroll down and see how much battery life is left.

Pretty awesome! I've been playing with the idea of getting one of those sleek & slim aluminum bluetooth keyboards. I wish that they would incorporate a mouse pointing device or trackpad into them...then I could kick back, put my feet on the desk, and really get comfortable!:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
I wish that they would incorporate a mouse pointing device or trackpad into them...then I could kick back, put my feet on the desk, and really get comfortable!:)

- Nick

for that i use this :)

works great

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.