Mac mini monitor suggestions

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting a desktop but can't really afford the imac. So the mini is around the price range and looking for a monitor around 23 or 24 inches. I would like something that has a web cam that works with photo booth. So if anyone has any good suggestions on what would be good for what I want

Also if anyone could tell me if there is a decent free photo editing software out there. Im not looking for professional stuff just basic.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Not sure of the model vintage that has your interest but be aware the 1.42GHz PPC unit has issues. I had a 20" Philips monitor which would not run at max res even tho it was within the apple spec. If you want to have built in camera check out a good one owner 2.16 GHz iMac they are pretty good units and a one owner used one should be a good price. And theywould handle most things.

OP
Y
Reaction score
Thanks. I was looking at the new mac mini. Its 549 on the mac website with a discount I can get. Dell has a 23 inch that has a camera but again i just dont know if the camera will work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.