what color profile produces the best quality display?

Reaction score
what color profile setting do people normally use?

LCD Color
LCD Color calibrated
RGB
SrGB?

Reaction score
What profile you use for the display is subjective. Use whatever profile looks good to YOU. Of course if you are trying to match displays to a printer output, that's a whole other problem. Still haven't got mine right.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Lcd color calibrated, or you can calibrate it yourself. it also depends on what output you're intending/meaning, print, web, etc. like I've said many times before, if anyone needs help setting up their icc color profiles, talk to me. though Im quite sick atm with the flu, I love color management.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cradom said:
What profile you use for the display is subjective. Use whatever profile looks good to YOU. Of course if you are trying to match displays to a printer output, that's a whole other problem. Still haven't got mine right.
really? I love color management(sas stated above), currently, when I print, I get exactly what I see on my screen.:mac:

Reaction score
My colors come out all right, just a little dull and flat; even on coated photo paper.
But then I'm using an old Epson 740i. Cant afford a new one right now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
you don't really need a new or newer printer to color manage.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.