13019 iPhone sync error

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" (2009) -2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo -iPhone 3G
has anyone else experienced this. ive read on some other forums but the funny thing is it seems to sync my iPhone, then give me the error, so i'm not sure if there is a real problem...suggestions?

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" (2009) -2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo -iPhone 3G
ok i figured it out, i renamed a voice memo in iTunes and that messes with iTunes and the iPhone's syncing. i just deleted my memos off my phone, but i think i couldve just unchecked the voice memos playlist in the tab for music

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro, iPhone 4, ibook g4, imac g5
SOLVED: I just deleted the duplicates on my iPhone (the voice memos had made some duplicates) then i connected it to my mac. It was All ok.

I have the same problem, but I would really like to hang on to my voice memos. I get the 13019. But did it work once you deleted all your voice memos on the iPhone, or is there some other way around? I´ve tried all the google suggest things I found, but it did not work for me.

Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.