Syncing iPhone via Google Sync - Calendar

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I have set up GSync on my GF iPhone. However, only 2 calendar are syncing. I want to have 1. General Cal 2. Her work schedule(to share w/ me) 3. OurCal (a calendar we share for various things). Then I have shared my work cal with her. The only cals that are syncing are my work cal which shows in her "other calendars" on google, she has read only access and her general cal. So her work schedule and our cal isn't showing up. Any ideas???

I have removed the cals not showing up and resharing them with her.
I have turned off cal syncing, which erased everything and then turned it back on so everything came back but the same way.

OP
dakineyj
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
UPDATE:
I spent all day deleting accounts and adding accounts. Deleting calendar and adding calendars. All this and there was a simple solution.

Goto m.google.com/sync in Safari on the iPhone. There you can select the calendars you want to sync. Up to 5 I guess.

Missing calendars no more. Syncing issues no more. Happy girlfriend...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.