Dual displays

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am using a 20" imac desktop and i am wondering wether it is at all possible for me to mirror my mac display on a 32 " lcd tv.
my tv has a vga imput iand i have been able to sucsesfully mirror both displays on OSx but i was wondering if it was possible on xp.
At the monment i am only able to extend my desktop on xp but i want it to mirror my mac display.

Kind regards Ben

T

todd51

So let me get this straight, your running Windows XP on your Macintosh computer, and you want to mirror what is on your computer, on the TV?

If I got that right, first connect them together and change the input on your TV to VGA. Then, just right click on the desktop and choose Properties. Click on the Settings tab and the option should be in there. There is either a "Mirror my desktop" checkbox, or a checkbox saying something like "Extend my Windows desktop into this monitor".

OP
J
Reaction score
Yes you are correct.
sorry for my lack of discription. I am running xp through on my mac through bootcamp.

Yes i went into display properties and when i check extend my desktop the display works perfect but there was no mirror my desktop check obx which i was after.
Is there anyway of mirroring my desktop or will i need a 3rd party program?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.