How To Remove An Old iWeb Site?

Reaction score
I have a 2 year old website built on an old version (?.?.?) of iWeb. It is not a very well developed page, so, I'm going to build a new page using iWeb v.3.0.3. How do I get rid of the old website? By trashing the old site, username->Library->Application Support->iWeb->Domain? I'm assuming that would be the thing to do! Am I right? Or will that just be making my life more difficult, is there a better/more proper way of doing this?

An Anticipated Thank You For Any Help :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
That sounds about right. That's where you go to backup your domain, so presumably removing that will wipe out the old one.

Reaction score
You find your "Public Folder" and delete its contents. Then close your account or keep that domain name and upload your new site to the Public Folder.

OP
B
Reaction score
You find your "Public Folder" and delete its contents. Then close your account or keep that domain name and upload your new site to the Public Folder.

Mac SK, I've looked for my "Public Folder", where the heck is it?
Thanks, Jim

Reaction score
After you log into your host its going to be in like "site management" or something like that. Every host has a different set up. It may be where you
do FTP. The web site is in a folder called the public file. You should be able to open the file and see folders that hold all the HTML and Graphics for your site. Email the host and ask how you access it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.