Itunes won't play songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am new MAc user of Power Book OS X 10.5

Here is the issue:

I downloaded an audio album from bit torrent ".mp3" extension the songs will play fine in VLC or Real Player but they wont copy or play with itunes, do i need any codecs or something? :Oops:

I would like to make itune my only player but if this would continue (as I download quite a lot) and if there is no solution, please advise alternate player for mac ..

Thanks a bunch!

here is the snap shot of he song file info .....

/Users/yasiras/Desktop/Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
The fact that you are, most likely, illegally downloading music isn't going to get you much help here. Discussion that includes what you are doing is against forum policy. I recommend legally purchasing you music either digitally or via CD. Either way though, don't discuss illegal activity here, it will get you banned.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The fact that you are, most likely, illegally downloading music isn't going to get you much help here. Discussion that includes what you are doing is against forum policy. I recommend legally purchasing you music either digitally or via CD. Either way though, don't discuss illegal activity here, it will get you banned.

Ditto.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.