Internet And Server Failed

Reaction score
I went away on vacation to come home to a flooded apartment due to typhoon morokat. my airport extreme was on a table but the cord was on the ground. i got a new cord and the power came on right away. the problem now is for some reason it wont connect to the internet. i have full bars and when i do a diagnostic i have all green lights except for internet and server. i have tried resetting the router and unplugging everything and turning back on. the house has internet, i can connect through a wire, but wont connect wirelessly.

i have sent the airport extreme to a friend to see if it works (though he is not an apple guy, but a computer engineer) and he did a few things and said it works fine. yet when i brought it home.. still the same thing. all green with server and internet failed. please help me someone. its been almost 2 weeks..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.