Need help making a decision.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MB, 2.4 GHz, 2 gigs ram, 160 hdd, superdrive; 16 gig second gen iPod Touch
So I've decided to sell my Macbook because of it's dismal 3D performance. I have a guy coming to look at it today and if I had to guess I'll get between $700 and $800.

Now the decision. My friend just purchased a unibody MBP and he's offering to sell me his old 15" aluminum MBP for $950.
Specs:
2.16GHz C2d
4 gigs of ram
120 gig HDD
superdrive
X1650xt
4 months left on applecare
New screen, case, and superdrive

Now, I could get a new unibody 13" MBP (the base 2.26 GHz one) for $1099 with my student discount. Which do you all suggest? How does the 128mb x1650xt compare to the Geforce 9400m?

Thanks all, any input is appreciated. I'm not planning on doing heavy gaming, just a little WoW here and there (which my current MB can barely do).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Apple MacBook Pro; 2.40 GHZ, 4GB Ram, 250GB HDD
Well just as a spec. comparison the new MBP beats the old one or ties it. And by the looks of it, it is no problem for you to get a new MBP for just a little more. So what screen size do you need is the question. But also the new MBP has some more features. Personally, I'd go for the 13 inch Apple MacBook Pro.

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MB, 2.4 GHz, 2 gigs ram, 160 hdd, superdrive; 16 gig second gen iPod Touch
Yeah, if I go for a new Pro, it'd be a 13" one. The 15" is a bit out of my price range.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.