Replacement LCD Cover & LCD Panel

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i bought a 1st generation 15inch macbook pro a few years back and it worked great until a few days ago my girlfriend went crazy for reasons im too embarassed to say, she basically took my macbook pro and tried to break it in half. So now my LCD screen is broken, the LCD frame is bent really bad and the middle piece between the keyboard and LCD display is all bent up as well. I need to know where i can get the whole top piece for a macbook pro 15inch. I wouldn't mind buying the top piece seperately from the LCD Panel either. Thank you in advance for any information i recieve!

Reaction score
Or go through insurance.
it might be covered uinder house contents insurance or something.

It obviously wasn't your fault :p

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hello everyone, i bought a 1st generation 15inch macbook pro a few years back and it worked great until a few days ago my girlfriend went crazy for reasons im too embarassed to say, she basically took my macbook pro and tried to break it in half.

Since you're replacing the LCD screen & frame...you might want to replace the girlfriend as well!!!;D

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.