Blank emails hung up in "sent" folder

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 24" Intel 2.8 GHz
Hello,

I have two emails that are sitting in my "sent" folder that I cannot delete in my Apple Mail. They are grayed out. If I hit delete, nothing happens and if I go in to hit delete again, the delete option then becomes "undelete". There is nothing in the email...just the headers. I have tried what little I know to get rid of these things but cannot. Would appreciate any help at all. If you doubleclick the "sent to person", the email opens up totally empty

Thanks

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 24" Intel 2.8 GHz
I was able to get rid of both of them. I had set up another email account on Mail, then decided after I sent those two test emails to delete that account. Those two emails were "ghost" sends from the deleted account that I had not deleted from the "send" folder. I had to recreate the deleted email account just to get rid of those "ghost" emails, then delete that account again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.