Pages

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am very new to Mac and find Pages a useful tool but i have this problem.
I am working on business cards for upload to vista print so they can print them out but pages shows multiple cards. is there any way to set the interface to show just one card in the window? thankx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
No idea of the Vista scene, but try copying 1 card in pages and paste into a new window then u can export in Word or .pdf , or rtf whichever is going to be accepted by Vista

OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks for trying. I am not using windows at all.. What i meant was in the pages interface i wish to see one card not multiple of them...

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I don't think I would advise using pages to make a business card, especially if you are sending this out to be printed.

If you have Photoshop or Illustrator...then you can design it with this template that they setup for you so that you get full bleeds and whatnot. It's towards the bottom of the page.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.