Can anyone build Op Tools for Camfrog?

Reaction score
Hi all... I know nothing about making software... and maybe this post is in the wrong spot... but here goes:

There is simply NO Op tools out there for Mac Camfrog! Windows has Kermit and IceOp... I used the Kermit on XP and seems like a simple program (i would guess anyways LOL) ... i think it just simplifies the chat commands er something, I dunno.

Anyone familiar with this?
Wondered how hard it would be to make a Mac version... it would be in HIGH demand I am sure... there's nothing out there!!

So let me know what ya think!
Thanks! My first post!

OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks, but i don't think that it... Kermit just the brand name, i think this is different.
Here's the XP program link... done tons of searching, I guess it doesnt exist in OSX form:

CamfrogTools.Com

Thanks anyways!

Reaction score
i have a bug 4 camfrog..u can use up to 8 account/user name in 1 pro code..working in os xp sp2..not tested in vista and wndows 7..

just open the promltiplier,log ur account and pro code..then give this to the user that want to use pro..

ill repeat this is bug 4 camfrog , 8 account/user name only in 1 pro code..

hirs the link:promulti.exe

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.