need some html help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
so i decided to start redesigning the old website we have that is suposed to be done by someone else but im not going to get into that...

i have changed everything from regular frames into iframes but i am confused as to how to get

link to what im doing

1) info to automatically load in the main iframe
2) you will notice that the link to the 'minutes' works, but the info doesnt load propperly...it is really weird having scrolling with in the page and also all the other frames open with scroll bars all over the place now. i was thinking that i could just opt out of all this misery and have it open in its own window!

3) am i using iframes totally wrong in this situation!?

note: i have always had a basic running knowlege of HTML but never really proficient at it. i "learned" how to use iframes in about an hour this afternoon with some online information so i dont even know if im using them correctly

thanks for the help
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Don't make the links open in a new window, that's a bad idea since users just tend to get frustrated. I also suggest you do away with frames completely. You won't find many sites that use them these days and for good reason. Just have a standard navigation scheme you can copy and paste into each document.

Use tables if you must, although they're out of fashion for layout and CSS is replacing them as 'the' way to do page design.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.