Graphics chip question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac, os x 10.4.11 (tiger)
Hello, My name is Niall. I have an iMac desktop, the aluminum one. I got it late in 2007.
It is running Mac os x 10.4.11. I wish to buy and play neverwinter nights 2 on my mac.
The system requirements are tiger (which I'm running) and a video card. The one I'm using is the one it came with. It is a radeon HD 2600.
It says the game will not support intel integrated video chipsets. Do I have to upgrade my video card? The game says it supports my video card, but is it an intel integrated chipset?
please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
No its made by radeon, and is better then an intel graphics chip, so no - your graphics card is not intel, and anyway is not upgradeable - its soldered on to the motherboard

Your chip definitely meets the games requirements

OP
serisin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac, os x 10.4.11 (tiger)
No its made by radeon, and is better then an intel graphics chip, so no - your graphics card is not intel, and anyway is not upgradeable - its soldered on to the motherboard

Your chip definitely meets the games requirements

Thank you very much. You just saved me from hours of tireless searching for answers. I am in your debt!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.