• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Never be afraid to complain

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hi peeps

Just want to tell a lil story, and to say NEVER be afraid to complain....

I have been a mac user now for 4mths and as they say will never go back but my story starts when i went to a website for a reputable mac dealer in Australia. They had advertised in there fire-sale items a 13' white macbook that was last gen. (mid 2007 ) and was only $900AUD
Perfect i thought seeing the government was giving away $900 in a stimulus package to boost our economy in this latest financial crisis..
Anyway i sent a e-mail asking what OS, software and such is on the system.

Long story short after 3 days they hadnt returned a e-mail and removed the item off the fire-sale list.
Where all human and expect to be teated as such and as a business they weren't doing a great job. I was scathing so sent a email back telling them in no un certain terms i was upset about the lack of communication
Within 2hrs of my scathing email to the company the Director of said company had written back with the biggest apologies and the offer to have the latest gen. white book they had in stock for the same price as said old gen. macbook...
This retail in store at the time for $1569AUD and got it offered for $900AUD.
WOW was amazed so i accepted the $649AUD off the price and i recieved my late 2008 white 13' macbook 1hr later.....

IT NEVER HURTS TO COMPLAIN........ thanks to them im part of the mac community now :D :D
ANd am so happy ........

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Doesn't get much better than that. Pretty sweet deal!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.