entourage time zone problems (resetting appts to diff time zone)

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently had leopard installed into my mac after the hard drive crashed and I lost everthing. Shortly after I reinstalled all that I could and got the computer back and working well, something odd started to happen. When I enter an appt into entourage from my work pc or my blackberry or the mac, entourage would change the EST appt to pacific time. (i live in eastern time zone).

I have had my mac for almost three years and this only happened after i had leopard loaded on.

As a result, I am always having to check whether times are correct and often they are THREE HOURS off! I have missed appts,though now I am so paranoid, I double check everything.

Is there a patch or anything I can do??. I have gone into system preferences and reset entourage to EST but it still switches individual appts. (not all but about 1/4 of them). ANY HELP IS appreciated!

Eileen:Grimmace:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.