Hyperlink button in Mail signature- is it possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hi

I'm new to this so I hope I'm in the right place. I have a website for my business that has a rubbish name so don't want it to show in my signature, can I create a button for my clients to click on instead of a long URL that looks bad?

I have managed to create such a button in Neo Office but couldn't paste it into the signature edit area.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

msbowen:Confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
This may be more of an answer than you're looking for, but here's what I've done. I reserved and paid for my own URL with a good name. That's cheap. Then I placed that name with forwarddomain.com to have hits on it forwarded to my web site which happens to be hosted by mac.com. It's invisible to the public, they think they are actually on the good URL site.

So, if you do the same, you will have the advantage of having a decent URL to show people, and you can use that URL in your signature and it will work just fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.