another iweb question

Reaction score
Since I have had my new mac I have spent the majority of the time playing with iweb. now that I have a site built and published how do I get it seen.
If it makes any difference I published to my mobile me account.

thanks in advance

In case you are wondering how bad my first attempt is, here is the link.

http://web.me.com/rdsii64/Shooter64

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
I checked it out a little. Your "About Me" needs some proof reading. Nothing serious.

I would guess by the enthusiasm on the pages that you hang in like forums elsewhere. So one thing you might do to get noticed is post a link in a signature. The text you can add at the bottom of your posts.

When you have an interesting blog entry or page that applies directly to someone's question or a discussion, post a response with a link to that blog or page entry.

Many sites fill in the Keywords and Description meta tags at the top of HTML pages. These become part of the indexing in search engines. This is a big hassle when using iWeb because it doesn't allow for it. You could manually do it but you'd have to do that every time you updated the page.

OP
R
Reaction score
I checked it out a little. Your "About Me" needs some proof reading. Nothing serious.

I would guess by the enthusiasm on the pages that you hang in like forums elsewhere. So one thing you might do to get noticed is post a link in a signature. The text you can add at the bottom of your posts.

When you have an interesting blog entry or page that applies directly to someone's question or a discussion, post a response with a link to that blog or page entry.

Many sites fill in the Keywords and Description meta tags at the top of HTML pages. These become part of the indexing in search engines. This is a big hassle when using iWeb because it doesn't allow for it. You could manually do it but you'd have to do that every time you updated the page.

Thanks for the helpful tips

OP
R
Reaction score
another Iweb question

Being a new mac user I am just tickled about how easy iweb is. I do however have one question. When I got my site up and published it works like it supposed to. the catch is that there is a log of unused space on both the left and right sides. How do I make use of this space?

Thanks.
Here is my page:Shooter64

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.