Internet Explorer unexpectedly QUITS. HELP!!

I

ibookjane

when i click on Internet Explorer, it quits by itself...i dont know what to do...any suggestions?
anything like this happen to anyone here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
delete IE's preferences, they're here:
mac hd>users>your username>library>preferences> it's either starts with internet explorer or microsoft, so look around the i's first. when you find it, delete it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Is there any reason you're using IE? IE isn't supported any more on the Mac platform, no new releases will be made.

Have you tried Safari or Firefox? Both of those browsers are far superior on the Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I was just thinking the same thing, but I didn't wanna sound like I was saying IE isn't as good or something, though it's not.

OP
I

ibookjane

well im running on one of the very first OSX. Mine didnt come with Safari nor fire.
i need to get my comp ungraded, but havent done it yet, but in the meantime, wanted the IE to work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
did you delete its prefs?

OP
I

ibookjane

Macman said:
delete IE's preferences, they're here:
mac hd>users>your username>library>preferences> it's either starts with internet explorer or microsoft, so look around the i's first. when you find it, delete it.

thanks Macman...it worked.
that was really great
:)

Reaction score
Well, i'll say it, IE is a piece of____________ fill in your own word as long as it starts with K***. Get rid of it, delete the whole thing and use the extra hard drive space for something worthwhile. Safari is better, FireFox is better Camino is better, the latest beta of Opera V.8 is better. Cleanse your Mac of anything MickySoft and let it run its best...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.