windows 7 not display in startup disk

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I tried to install windows 7 RC on my MBP, all is working very well for now even though I got a problem with sound card but it was solved(just download the new Realtek audio driver and install)

My question is from windows 7, I can restart back to my Leopard by bootcamp but when I am in Leopard, I can not see the Windows 7 in startup disk, it's supposed to be here so I can restart to windows 7 when I want.

The only way I can restart to Windows 7 is I have to hold the alt option key when my MBP start up. Just let you guys know, when I just finished installing windows 7, back in Leopard I checked and I saw it was inside startup disk but for some reason I don't know, I don't see it there anymore.

So I would like to know what have I done wrong here? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
SG

OP
S
Reaction score
So many views but non answer, however I found the solution, problem is I installed Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X.

Go to System Preferences-->NTFS for Mac OS X--> Turn the Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X driver off then restart.

Now I can see the bootcamp partition in startup disk again. Thanks for reading my post and if u got same problem, you might do the same.

SG

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.