Mac-a-holic....Solitude...Pain...Depression.

N

NineInchWorms

I've been waiting too long for this Mac mini to come in. I sold all my earthly posessions...and now Apple is making me wait, and wait...
I can't take it anymore! Someone give me a Powerbook and an iMac G5
NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Before I cry. :eek:neye:

OP
I

iDVFH.

i feel your pain 2 1/2 weeks for my precious ibook..its worth the wait man! :miner:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I know what you mean, a friend of mine is going through the same thing, apple told him it will be a few months.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
I had the same thing with my imac G5...

Reaction score
I thought I had it bad at 1.5 weeks. You can go to the local store and buy these things. If you have a local store nearby I guess. Someone should buy a few dozen and resell them on Ebay.

OP
Z

zap2

i order a mac mini on 3/20/05 it was shipped on 3/24/05 so now im waiting for it o arrive its a gift though, when i get a computer i think ill get it at the apple store,thats what i did with my imac buut if i get an ibook im not sure.... if it take a month to get ur computer [which it will not] it will still be worth the wait

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.