HI! How do I get rid of Road Runner guys ;{

Reaction score
I have Road Runner, perhaps from Time Warner, as my "google".
I don't know computer talk but by that I mean, when I go to the toolbar to type something in it ends up using Road Runner.
This happened out of nowhere and I am pulling out my hair trying to figure this out!

Thanks for any help!

~Tama :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Look in the plug-ins folder for the browser you are using. It should be there, and then just trash it.
Alternatively, trash the whole browser and re install it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I have road runner as well. the only time I see anything similar to what you describe is when I type in the wrong address of a website and it give me suggestions. Are you perhaps trying to do searches from where you should be typing addresses? Or perhaps your search area has been removed? While in safari and you go up to the menu bar and click on View then Customize Tool bar you can see all kinds of options. There should be two areas to enter text at the top of a Safari window.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.