tomtom

Reaction score
has anyone heard anything? i've been waiting since it's been announced and still haven't heard any info when it's being released.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
It would be nice if this used an external antenna and didn't rely on the AT&T network so it could work on the Touch. I will be anxious to see this in action and to what the cost will be.

OP
S
Reaction score
yeah that would be cool.. the hardware coming with it, has it's own gps, which is better than the gps in the iphone.. i'm hoping it doesn't cost more than $100.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
yeah that would be cool.. the hardware coming with it, has it's own gps, which is better than the gps in the iphone.. i'm hoping it doesn't cost more than $100.

OK, if it has its own self contained GPS unit then I don't see why this couldn't be used on the touch. I just assumed that it would use the iPhone's built in unit. Am I missing something here?

OP
S
Reaction score
that's what i thought, but when i was reading up on it. i heard it has it's own built in gps for more support .. i will find the link and post it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.